So you want to throw off your jacket and let loose?
We have a couple of places you would like to visit before leaving the home of colours and Islands.
- Paceville: Popularly, Paceville is Malta’s most famous nightlife district, Paceville is in the town of St Julian’s, and it is the place to go if you are craving loud clubs, non-stop parties, and late night dancing. Take a look at the clubs below.
- Footloose Fun Bar – This is a casual bar playing modern hits that does exactly what it suggests on the tin.
- Nordic Bar is another popular choice and has a quirky dice rolling payment system – roll a six and your drink is free!
- Numero Uno: is one of the biggest open-air clubs in Malta, very popular especially in the summer season Numero Uno is situated in the center of Ta’ Qali’s craft village.
- Level 22: one of the most exclusive and elegant clubs with great views from Portomaso tower. Level 22 is a very stylish and exclusive wine lounge and club situated on the 22nd floor of the Portomaso Business Tower in St. Julian’s
- Sky Club is one of the largest indoor clubs in Malta, which is used for mega events and concerts throughout the year Sky Club is a large indoor club situated in the lively party mecca of Malta.
- Havana: is the leading nightclub in Malta playing Soul, Hip Hop and RnB situated in the mecca of Malta’s nightlife, Paceville. Havana is spread over two floors and has six lavishing bars, large dance floors, round for socializing and a capacity to cater for 3000 party people!
- Bedouin Bar is a popular chill-out club that is open during the summer season, attracting stylish people who enjoy socializing at the water’s edge.
- Fuego is one of Malta’s most popular bars, especially known for salsa music and the great atmosphere it offers
- Stiletto is a gentlemen’s club located in the heart of Paceville, a place to admire beautiful ladies dancing in sensual ways. At Stiletto you can listen to good music, enjoy a good drink where being surrounded by beautiful girls trained in sensual pole dancing. Guests can also enjoy private dances in a comfortable setting.
- Bar Celona Lounge is a very modern and stylish club in the heart of Paceville. It is a stylish lounge that offers the opportunity to sit back and relax with a couple of drinks and light food as well as dancing the night away during the weekends.
- MARRAKECH: Club frequented by Malta’s most exclusive community, offers carefully selected djs, VIP tables, Champagne and impeccable service. The Club Marrakech is immersed in an idyllic Luxury garden and beaten by a cool summer breeze that makes pleasant evenings under the stars.
- Hugo’s Passion: This lively club in the heart of Malta’s party capital, Paceville, plays loud chart pop and disco amongst its multi-coloured lights. Hugo’s Passion appeals particularly to a younger – largely teenage – clientele.
- Gianpula Club (RBT 13 Rabat, Malta) The Gianpula club It is the largest outdoor disco and among the most popular on the island of Malta. It is divided into three different dancing floors, able to accommodate up to 4000 people, where to dance the night away.
- Fuego Salsa Bar (Saint Augustine Street, Saint Julian, Malta) Fuego is one of the most famous bars Malta, best known for salsa and Latin music and the great atmosphere that offers. Fuego also offers salsa lessons and has gained so much popularity by having opened three large rooms on the sea.
- Axis Discotheque (TRIQ SAN GORG, Saint Julian, Malta) Axis Club is located at Paceville, the District of St. Julian famous for hosting a disproportionate number of clubs and pubs of every type. Axis has three levels (Main Axis, the Matrix, Styx), with different dancefloors, which can hold about 3.000 people, and commercial music until dawn. This is one of the most famous clubs of Malta because it offers great laser light shows. Entrance fee.